Please read carefully before you place an order for the paintings from SWS
- To place an order on the Website, you will need to add goods to your basket
on the relevant "Shop" pages of the Website, click "Checkout", and provide us
with the delivery and billing information requested. The order process allows
you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us.
- After you place an order, SWS will send an email to the address you have
provided acknowledging receipt of your order. Please note that this does not
mean that your order has been accepted.
- You must be at least 18 years old to order goods from the Website. If you are
using the Website to purchase goods on behalf of a business, You confirm
that you have authority to bind such business to a contract with SWS for the
purchase of goods.
- All goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you
have ordered are not in stock, SWS will inform you as soon as possible, and
refund you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit
card for the goods and their delivery to you.
- The description and specification of the goods you order will be as shown on
the Website at the time you place your order. The price of the goods will be
the price quoted on the Website at the date the order is received. All prices
are quoted in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are exclusive of delivery charges,
- Every effort will be made to ensure that prices shown on the Website are
accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found prior to dispatch
of the goods, SWS will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the
option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
If you cancel, SWS will refund you for any sum that has been paid by you or
debited from your credit card for the goods and their delivery to you.
- Where the goods are supplied for export from Singapore, you will be
responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations governing
the importation of the goods into the country of destination and for the
payment of any import duties or taxes which are levied on them.
- Payment for the goods can be made by PayPal or any debit or credit card that
is shown as acceptable on the Website at the time you place your order.
- Delivery of the painting will be fulfilled by the artist. The artist will contact you
directly for the delivery arrangement.
- In purchasing any goods from the Website, you are not granted any right to
any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the goods. Please note
that in respect of any edition or other artwork purchased by you, the artist of
such edition or artwork has asserted their right to be identified as the author of