Become a SWS member
Any watercolour artist can apply to be a member of the Singapore Watercolour Society. The membership application process is detailed below. Please note that paintings have to be submitted for 2 rounds of reviews. Payment will only be required upon successful admission to the society.
Applications received will be processed quarterly in:
- March (for applications from 1 January to 28 February)
- June (for applications from 1 March to 31 May)
- September (for applications from 1 June to 31 August)
- December (for applications from 1 September to 30 November)
Membership application process:
- Submit the application form online (softcopy of paintings required). Please note the closing dates above.
- Applicants will be contacted on the outcome after the first review via email or phone around 1 to 1.5 months after processing starts.
- Applicants who pass the first round of review will be asked to submit their physical paintings for the second round of review.
- The outcome for the second round of review will be informed via email or phone in 1 to 1.5 months after review starts. Details of fee payment options will be made known to successful applicants.