Become a SWS member
Any watercolour artist can apply to be a member of the Singapore Watercolour Society. The membership application process is detailed below. Please note that paintings have to be submitted for review. There is a one-time registration fee and annual membership fee for successful applicants. Payment will only be required upon successful admission to the society.
Applications received will be processed quarterly in:
- March (for applications from 1 December to 28 February)
- June (for applications from 1 March to 31 May)
- September (for applications from 1 June to 31 August)
- December (for applications from 1 September to 30 November)
Membership application process:
- Submit the application form online (softcopy of paintings required). Please note the closing dates above.
- Paintings submitted must be completed within the last 2 years and of at least 38 x 58 cm (half sheet) in size.
- Please indicate your name for your profile photo and name your painting image files as artistname_titleofpainting_dimensionincm_year.jpeg.
For Example: TanAhKow_StreetScene_76cm56cm_2020.jpeg (where Name is Tan Ah Kow, Title is Street Scene, Size is 76 x 56cm and Year is 2020)
- Applicants may be asked to submit their physical paintings for review.
- The outcome for the review will be informed via email or phone in 1 to 1.5 months after the end of the application period. Details of fee payment options will be made known to successful applicants.